Our individuals range in age from a few months (Early Intervention Program) to
fifty years (Adults' Day Services & Vocational Assistance Program).
None of the individuals reside at the Center. Most of the infants in the Early Intervention Program have individual classes attended by one of their parents. The parents can bring them to either of the two service stations in Tainan. Some of the children get individualized support in their kindergartens. Most of the children from the Pre-school Sections and the individuals of the Adults Program are brought to the Center by school bus. Others can be taught to ride the bicycles or to use the public transportation system. We consider it important that persons with disabilities continue to live in their natural community close to their parents, brothers, sisters and neighbors.
There are five sections in which the individuals are taught by specialized educators and therapists with the help of an "Individual Educational Program" or "Individual Rehabilitation Program"：
- Early Intervention Program：infants with developmental delay from birth to 6 years.
- Pre-school Program：ages 3 to 6.
- Primary School Program： children with profound and multiple disabilities, ages 6 to 12.
- Adults Program：ages 18 and up.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Program, Vocational Training & Supported Employment：ages 18 and up.
- Linsen Plaza-Adult Day Center ( commissioned by the Department of Social Welfare of Tainan City )：ages 18 to 65.